Re: [NTLK] Name of an old Mac Castle-Escape Game

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 10:20:02 PDT

        Dark Castle?

Greg Goodwin
@><-- >------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Jim Witte
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 12:12 PM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Name of an old Mac Castle-Escape Game

Hi,

   This *isn't* OT, I swear.. Does anybody remember an old B/W/ Mac
castle-escape game around the Mac SE years? I think it was called
something like "Castle of ###". Not 'doom' or 'fear' - that would be
too cliche and I'd remember it. It had relatively bad 3D graphic
scenes, and had a main square window on the left hand side, and I think
an arrow-button control panel along the right-top, as well as a area
for text at right-middle. It was essentially a 3D maze game with
obstacles along the way. Some scenes I remember are a tower window
(that we could never get open), a large spider that popped up now and
then, and I think a dungeon. It did have sound, and had a number of
large auxiliary files that stored the graphics and sounds.

   Anybody remember this also?

Thanks,
Jim

--