Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: Mac User (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 19:43:36 PDT

Hi,

Before my actual PowerBook, I had an eMac with the power button at the
far end of the connectors on the right side. In 2 years, I used this
button 2-3 times and it was in realy rare occasion. Normaly I just put
my computer in standby mode and never have to push the button to shut
it down. I realy needed thsi button when I did shutdown the computer to
move it or something like that.

So what the point of placing the button in the front if it is not use?