Re: [NTLK] Back from the WWNC

From: John (macnut1_at_gawab.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 16:37:13 PDT

On Sep 6, 2004, at 5:58 PM, Nicolas Zinovieff wrote:

> On 06 Sep, 2004, at 22:56, Daniel Parnell wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to get a copy of the code for Einstein?
>
> Nope.
>
> --
> Nicolas

Okay, I guess I missed something here. If so, humor me please. I gather
that "Einstein" is some sort of Newton emulator, correct? What will it
it run on? What is it's status? Has anything on it been published where
the general public can read about it, or is this all on a "need to
know" basis and us "unwashed masses" aren't supposed to know about it?

JR

Proof that cats are smarter than dogs. You will *never* see 8 cats
trying to drag a sled through a blizzard.