Re: [NTLK] 3COM 3CCE589ET PLEASE HELP

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 03:01:36 PDT

Concerning NCU:

I am on an emac and am using a Keyspan adapter to connect the Newton to
the Mac.

I installed drivers for the keyspan both on classic and OSX, I don't
know if this causes confilcts for NCU in classic.

As far as the ethernet card for the newton is concerned I got an email
off list from Sonny and he sent me a load of packages which I will
install to see if it rectifies the problem.

I just don't have time to check it out now so I will try them today and
will post back.

But if drivers for the keyspan on both OSs, 9 and X cause problems
please let me know as Jon Glass told me it may.

Thanks for your help.

| really appreciate it.

Alex