Re: [NTLK] Switching Backdrop Applications

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 19:58:46 PDT

> I currently have the Extras as my backdrop and I would like to switch
> that to Notes (on a UMP2000). Is there a quick/easy way to switch it?

Sure, hold your pen on the Notes icon till you hear a squeek and it is
selected. Then tap the routing (envelope) icon at the bottom and select
make backdrop. You can do this with any app, but please make sure that
the app is stored on the internal memory or you will have [big] problems
when the card is removed.

-Dan