Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 14:45:47 PDT

I disagree. I think the G5 iMac is absolutely brilliant and wouldn't
touch a thing, it's obvious Apple put a lot of thought into this one.

I don't think Apple wants you to buy extender cables, sorry but I don't
agree, no offense, just my opinion.

Maybe the headphone jack could have been in front…but only maybe.

I would rather have a clutter free design but then everyone has a
different way of working and demands.

Alex