Re: [NTLK] Format of Exported Notes

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 08:39:51 PDT

> Is there not some printer server that allows you to print from the
> Newton to your desktop, and from there, to a printer? Does it create PS
> files? And if so, couldn't one open the resulting file in Preview on
> the Mac, and convert it to a PDF? Or am I waay off base here?

There is and it is called Soft Print Pack. However they stoped selling
it awhile back and now the companies website appears to be missing in
action for the past month. Hmm I just checked and they are back AND
they have released Soft Print Pack as FREEWARE!!!!!!
http://www.sytek.ca/products/newton/spp.htm So if you were thinking of
getting a Print Pack cable, give this a try. And be sure to thank the
author for releasing the software!

-Dan