[NTLK] Changing Focus in Dates App

From: K. J. Hallenius (iluvatar_at_fusemail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 23:38:58 PDT

Hi list,

I have a complaint/question about the built-in Dates app on my eMate.
When I hit Cmd-N to make a new appointment, the focus (entry caret)
doesn't always end up on the Title line, which means I need to take my
fingers off of the keyboard to tap in the field to write the title of
the appointment.

What's really weird is that it usually appears on the Title field when
the slip comes up, but as I am beginning to type, the appointment is
being added to the Agenda for the day (I can see this happening behind
the entry slip), the focus changes, and whatever I've typed disappears
into the ether.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or has anyone come up with an entry
method that will always make the caret stick in the Title field?

-Ken