Re: [NTLK] [POLL] What's Your favorite Newton?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 15:10:41 PDT

> Thank you for the information. I guess this means I'm interested in
> buying myself a MP100! Any sellers?

Well I am not a seller but if you just want to run NCK and beam, you can
look for a MP100, MP110, or MP120. But many 120's were upgraded to OS
2.0. So that is something you have to be aware of. Personally I would
first look for a 120 with OS 1.3 because it has more heap (if I remember
right) than the others and a few other improvements. Then if you can't
find one that suits you, look for the others.

-Dan