Re: [NTLK] New user - memory issues on an MP2000.

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 14:27:11 PDT

I think the point of AVI's is that it uses ~less~ heap than using
Notes, Extras or other built-in apps. You might want to try a freezing
utility to turn off some of the packages you don't use often, or find
out which are the memory hogs. I've got a lot of things installed, but
run around 250k. Under 100 is shocking.

-jc