Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 04:04:26 PST

        I agree with you: it was wonderful until one of it's crashes managed
to mess up my memory card to the point I had to wipe the card,
reformat, and reinstall everything on the card. I keep hoping the
source becomes available someday so we can urge some of the software
developers that hang out here to go on a bughunt...

On Oct 31, 2004, at 3:32 AM, David Neale wrote:

> Yesterday I decided to take the plunge and try LunaSuite.
>
> I have used the thing for both web browsing and email. Web browsing is
> excellent and perhaps the very best browsing experience on the Newton
> that I've had.

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net