Re: [NTLK] Travelling to US - baggage advice?

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 18:20:35 PDT

My brother flew into Toronto from Los Angeles. He is the gentlest of
people; no meat, no leather, etc. At Canadian customs, he was told to
remove his shirt and was thrown against the wall and had to put his
hands behind his head with fingers interlocked. All this was done in
full view of other passengers. They patted him down, gave him back his
shirt and motioned for him to continue, all with no explanation!

Dave