Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 06:42:34 PDT

Did LunaSuite used to be a thing other than web? I
recall having LunaSuite - maybe the name is wrong -
for my MP2100 and MP130 years ago that all latched on
to the system and made all these notable changes to
many aspects of the system - so many that it was
baffling and a less than ideal situation - was glad to
remove it.

But it wasn't about the web. Maybe I am remembering
something else... ?

bp
--- Patrick Jendraszak <indyibook_at_insightbb.com>