Re: [NTLK] Core Data - partial revival of Newton object model

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 04:54:13 PDT

On 30-okt-04, at 10:47, Jim Witte wrote:
> This sounds an awful lot like parts of the NewtApp framework, and
> parts of the soup architecture. What do other people think?

At the WWNC this was one of the discussion points as well, Apple
clearly isn't as oblivious of some of its history as a Newton user
might be inclined to think.
Good news as far as I'm concerned, especially as the technical
developments seem to go hand in hand with an interface evolution that
might eventually equal the Newt...

Robert Benschop