[NTLK] FS: 2 x rex pda, newton AA batt tray, etc

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 00:27:30 PDT

The recent talking about the rex got me digging...
For sale:
1 - xircom rex6000 Beta eval unit. Comes in a plastic case and is stamped
beta eval unit on the back. It does work just needs batts they died on me
while I was playing with it a few minutes ago. This is the touch screen one!
$30.00 + shipping*
2- 1 Franklin rex pro5 - comes with (p)leather(?) pda/biz card case and
serial docking station. It should work as last time I used it was fine. I
took the batts out of this unit for the above a long time ago. They have
been sitting together in a box since then. $20.00 + shipping*
3 - 1 Apple Newton MP2X AA Battery tray - p/n 922-3307 - New in original
apple factory bag. I got this brand new from apple and never opened it.
JKSales has them for buy it now on ebay for 39.99 you can have mine for
$35.00 + shipping*

I also have some pcmcia modems
5 x USRobotics 28.8
-3 of them model CC4288
-2 of them model CC3288
$10.00 each + shipping*
2 x USRobotics 33.6 model CC4336 - $15.00ea + shipping*
1 x 3com 56K model 3CXM556 xjack - $20.00 + shipping*
I do not know if the modems will work with a newton or not. I have not tried
to dial with them. I did stick some of the non 56k ones in my newt and it
gave the msg about a communication card being inserted. If they stay here
they will just gather dust.

Also for sale is (1) 4 pack of as far as I know unused Iomega 250mb zip
disks. The shrink wrap is removed I think that the wrong ones were
purchased. $10.00 + shipping*

*I can be somewhat flexible on shipping with USPS being the fastest option
for me. We can discuss that on finale. I will do non US transaction but
payment must be made with paypal. For US I will take paypal, personal check,
money order.
I have sold a bunch of stuff on ebay and have a good rating my ebay id is
j3ff.
Please respond to me direct as sometimes I do not pay attention to NTLK for
several days.
Thanks for checking everything out,
Jeff