Re: [NTLK] Notephone price in Euros

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 21:06:55 PDT

I wonder what lunatic *PAID* 915 Euros for it! It was
obviously purchsed...I shudder to think that someone
that coo-coo is walking the earth unabetted.
Ed
web/gadget guru

<http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727907586_________________________________________________

> Frank

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin