Re: [NTLK] Any psychologists out there?

From: Mark Bivens (mbivens_at_iinet.net.au)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 02:54:33 PDT

Hi Paul,
I'm an educational psychologist in Australia. I've been using my newts
(120, 2k 2100) for tasks such as calendar, note taking etc. The idea of
analysis of results is one I've been interested in, but personally do
not have the programming skills to implement.

I for one would find these applications to be very useful.

Cheers,

Mark

On 29/10/2004, at 05:32, Dr. Paul Jerry wrote:

> Hi again -
> First a quick thanks to the wisdom of the list, there's a great deal
> of info & support here.
>
> Second, I've ordered an MP2100 and eagerly await its arrival. I was an
> old 120 user (still have it) years ago, and used the 120 for clinical
> work, which leads me to my next question -
>
> Any other psychologists on this list? Once the 2100 arrives, I plan to
> spend some time developing (to the best of my limited ability) pkgs
> etc that might be useful to the clinical community, including forms
> for helping analyze testing results (I used Bowser many years ago as a
> differential diagnosis tool), tracking client/clinical info, etc. Any
> others interested in this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

> Dr. Paul Jerry
> Associate Professor, Applied Psychology
> Centre for Graduate Education in Applied Psychology
> Athabasca University
> (403)-528-1451
> paulj_at_athabascau.ca
> www.abcounsellored.net

What is the price of Experience? Do men buy it for a song? Or wisdom
for a dance in the streets?
No, it is bought with the price of all a man hath, his house, his wife,
his children. Wisdom is sold
in the desolate market where none come to buy. - William Blake
------
Dr Mark Bivens
mbivens_at_iinet.net.au
B App Sc, Grad Dip Psych, Dip Ed, PhD