Re: [NTLK] Any psychologists out there?

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 15:06:42 PDT

On Thursday, Oct 28, 2004, at 16:32 US/Central, Dr. Paul Jerry wrote:

> I plan to spend some time developing (to the best of my limited
> ability) pkgs etc that might be useful to the clinical community,
> including forms for helping analyze testing results (I used Bowser
> many years ago as a differential diagnosis tool), tracking
> client/clinical info, etc. Any others interested in this?

Paul,

        I'm not a psychologist but would be remiss if I didn't tell you to
take a good look at Virtual Intern. It may be very useful for your
clinical situation. It's "beg-ware." :-) Just ask the author for it.
Below is some contact information from a few years ago. Maybe he'll
share the sourse with you and you can modify to fit your practice
although it's very adaptible and may already be just what you need. I
currently use it as a wound care nurse in a large Geriatric facility.
If you contact him, ask again if he'd allow us to place it on Unna. I
think one of asks every few years or so and maybe one of these days
he'll tire of our begging and let us upload it. :-)

Here's the contact info:

Leonard Bielory, M.D.
UMDNJ - Asthma & Allergy Research Center
New Jersey Medical School
Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics
90 Bergen Street, DOC Suite 4700
Newark, New Jersey 07103

Tel: 973-972-2762
Fax: 973-972-2769

Email: bielory_at_umdnj.edu
Email: bielory_at_mac.com

hope that helps.

Randy

--
Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn
to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams.   -- Mary