Re: [NTLK] A small discovery

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 14:00:27 PDT

Doug Parker mailed me and put the essential question before me that
zoomed in right on the 'problem'

On 28-okt-04, at 17:58, Doug P wrote:
> Is it the capital M that's the problem?

And that's exactly what it was, I changed 'Martine direct' into
'martine direct' and no problems whatsoever anymore...

So this means that a Newt is capable of dialing numbers like 1-800-INFO
which I never knew.

BTW, I did a thorough check this time and my 'virgin' backup 2000UMP
isn't able to do this. But my 'day to day use' 2100 does display this
behavior, so it might be a third party something installed.
I did freeze DTMF setting and Address Access because they seemed the
most likely ones, but the 'behavior' is still there. So any suggestions
to try and understand this 'phenomenon' are welcome...

Robert Benschop