Re: [NTLK] How often do NIB MP2100's cross the radar?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 12:26:22 PDT

In case anybody is interested, I still have a few brand new eMates that
should be sold eventually, but I haven't gotten around to it so far.
I used to sell eMates by the dozens from that last ones Apple collected
from all over the globe and there are still some people on the list
that bought them from me way back when.

For any collector interested: these eMates brand new and in original
state, which would mean that they need new batteries and their hinges
greased, which I could do if the buyer would like this.
Since the title of this thread is about NIB, I should ad that these
eMates are brand new but not in their box. This is because these eMates
were for schools, so they they were never shipped in a box, but with
the paper version of the Teacher's Manual.

In case if anybody is interested, I'm not looking for a profit, just
trying to recoup my original investment which was 217 euro, or, with
the exchange rate of this moment US $ 277 Insured shipping is about 30
euros worldwide, or US $ 39.

If interested, please mail me off-list.

Robert Benschop