Re: [NTLK] [OT?] An interesting new program for Windows

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 11:57:56 PDT

On Oct 27, 2004, at 11:43 AM, karel Jansens wrote:

> http://www.evernote.com/en/products/evernote/
>
> The beta can be downloaded for free, but it only works on Windows
> NT-based systems. It even does HWR on ink-notes.
>
> I like to dream that this is what Newton Notes eventually would have
> become.

Have you guys looked at the company bios?? These people _are_
Paragraph! You know--the company that created the original HWR engine
for the Newton! In other words, these guys know the Newton. As I was
looking at their various products, I couldn't help but get the
impression that these guys were taking cues from the Newton interface.
It's all over their stuff. Well, it's nice to see that the Newton isn't
entirely forgotten... maybe someday, one of these guys will get it
right, and we may be able to utilize some of this stuff for Einstein or
something. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland