Re: [NTLK] Connection problems

From: Bill Holt (billholt_at_iglou.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 15:04:58 PDT

Dave,

> What happens when you try to connect to the Internet? Any errors there
> might be a bit more helpful.

I'm trying to make the Internet connection via "TermLimit" and what I get is
an error message that reads: "Your modem isn't responding properly. Unable
to connect (-24005)"

> Go get nSync 0.3.1 here:
> http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/
> Originally, there was a date plugin fix to address the 1.5.1/2 problem,
> but it's since been rolled into 0.3.1.

I shoulda figured it would be something simple like that.

Thanks. And also thanks to Robert, for co-chiming in about the NewtSync
problem!

   Bill Holt