Re: [NTLK] Problem with a Calendar Soup

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 09:06:14 PDT

> For some reason, a calendar soup I have in an expansion card that is giving me problems. I can't look at the Dates soup in Storage (it is blank). When I try to to open Dates application I get a -48022 error. I tried Soup Kitchen, but cannot access the soup. How do I get rid of this corrupt soup?
>
> Ray
Well first off did you switch to the card in Soup Kitchen? You need to
tap the top bar that says "intenral" at the top and select your card.
Then you can view the dates soup (or any soups on the card). You can
delete it from there. Or go into extras, view storage, tap on dates
"safe" icon then hit the "Delete" buttion. It will wipe out all the
dates soups currently stored on the inteneral or card. If you want to
just delete the soup on the card, go extras, select only your card
store, then view storage.

-Dan