[NTLK] Newton Works-NCU disappearing colons

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 17:12:15 PDT

Hi all,
Well I did some more testing and it appears colons (aka : ) do not
transfer from Newton Works to PC via NCU. And this applies to either
the MP2x00 or Emate. Xport does transfer the colons just fine however.
  If you try with NCU and the "Newton Works Export" button the RTF file
looks fine except it is missing all colons ( : ).

I am surprised that no one else has ever ran into this before.

-Dan