Re: [NTLK] Courier and package downloader

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1002_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 12:23:57 PDT

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:53:23 -0500, Woody Smith wrote:
> I seem to be able to connect to Ed's site using Courier but don't get a
> list of packages. Is any one having success?

I think Courier doesn't like this part of the page:

The opening angle brackets look to Courier like the start of a tag, and
it never finds the closing bracked. Ed, if you use &lt; and &gt;,
Courier should be happy :) Unfortunately, chaning the parser in Courier
to be more tolerant won't happen soon...

Eckhart