[NTLK] IRDA Question

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 06:05:38 PDT

First of all, Hi! (this is my first time : ) )

Secondly, I was wondering how many of you have been able to
successfully use IRDA to transfer files between Win2k and your Newton.
I've got everything installed, and with some quick fingers, about one
every five times I've been able to get myself a connection started.
Unfortunately, no matter what I do, the transfer is cut off by the
newton after about 3 to 5 seconds (this is after data is already being
transferred).
Any thoughts out there on what I can do?