[NTLK] Slowdown configuration for Pentium 4

From: Mr Jeffrey Turner (jturn00_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 07:31:27 PDT

I got the slowdown tool so I can sync my newton 2100
on my office machine (and home machine). I have not
found any documentation on the tool.

I have a pentium 4 2.8Ghz with 512MB of Ram at the
office. How should I run slowdown? There a speed and
reaction bar that needs to be adjusted. I also read
on this list that it is sometimes necessary to run
multiple copies of slowdown. If multiple copies are
also needed what should each of the bars be set to?

(Note: I also have a pentium 3 800MHZ at home. What
would the configurations be?)

Thanks!

Jeff