[NTLK] Printer Problems (AirPort)

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.Nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 11:06:01 PDT

Hello Newtonians,

I'm using my Newton to gather student information. Every now and then, I
print this information. However, when printing over the AirPort network,
my printer never finishes the task.

The configuration is the following : MP 2000 with Buffalo/Melco 11Mb
card, properly configured for AppleTalk & internet; Apple LaserWriter 16/
660 PS. The connection goes via an Apple AirPort Base station (dual
ethernet, white, in b only mode) and ethernet.

Printing the same document works fine with my 3Com etherlink III card,
directly over the ethernet.

When sending the document, the printer blinks (i.e. it receives
information), but never puts out a paper.

If anyone can help fixing the problem, this would be grealtly appreciated.

Thanks, and best regards

Andreas Nijenhuis

--
Andreas Nijenhuis