[NTLK] Now Available: User Guide for The Writer's Tool Kit (educational software)

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 04:34:44 PDT

Hello Everybody:
A few months ago, I secured permission from a Scottish educational software
company to make "The Writer's Tool Kit" freely available to the public. The
company rep was even nice enough to send me a hard copy (An electronic copy did
not exist) of the user guide. I was hard-pressed to find a way to get the hard
copy into electronic form; I began scanning the papers twice, but both times
the results were grainy. I reconfigured my scanner and now, I am happy to
announce that I have just finished creating an Adobe .PDF file of the user guide
for this educational software program.

I'll have to double-check my records, but I believe I was initially holding
off from posting the software to UNNA until I had created the .PDF file. I was
initially going to make editing changes as well, but the document will have to
stand as it is. I will write a brief "Read Me" file, and I will attempt to
upload the software and user guide to UNNA this afternoon.

Matt Kowalczyk