Re: [NTLK] Question about Cradles for eMate 300

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 18:59:41 PDT

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:36:03 EDT, parrotheaven_at_aol.com
<parrotheaven_at_aol.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough... the carts DO NOT have contact points in
> them.

David, not a problem at all - at least there is a record of these
special storage units - especially if they were originally made for
the eMate.

> There are 2 levels of shelves inside the cart. Each eMate has to be plugged
> in via the AC Adapter they came with. There are no contact points anywhere in
> these units. These carts are merely for storage in a classroom setting. Think a
> very large rolling power strip and thats what these are.

I may not have the need yet ;) to store and charge so many eMates at
once but it would be nice to be able to do so for the four eMate I do
have.

> I have not found a cradle or docking unit that would allow the charging of an
> eMate via the 2 points on the bottom yet. I am very curious to see what that
> would look like.

Yes, I too am still waiting for the stool pidgeon to tell his tale about them.

They are still great photos!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung