Re: [NTLK] Question about Cradles for eMate 300

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 12:14:46 PDT

Sonny Hung wrote:
> Hey,
>
> In a previous thread:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=108270589707807&w=2tontalk>
>
> Robert mentions there are multiple eMate cradles.
> Now if there are has anyone got one? I'd be interested in seeing a
> photo or even getting one if someone has one lying around...

This was actually a cabinet with wheels with shelves for the eMates, each
position on the shelf having the two little charging contacts on the bottom.

I suppose this meant that the cabinet had its own power supply to juice up all
the eMates, and just one plug to plug into the wall.

Back in 2001 I mentioned that I had seen a photo of one online - of course, I
didn't post the URL and now I can't find it :(

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2001-08/2157.html