[NTLK] Notion

From: David Everitt (davideveritt_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 08:17:49 PDT

Guys

Just received my first Apple Newton, from ebay. A 120 with NOS 1.3 on it. Lots of fun! The packaging contained a few references to a product called Notion, which it gave the impression was bundled with it but wasn't included in my purchase. Having looking on the Newtontalk archive I can see that this software is quite well thought of, well at least the version on 2.1 is, so I am interested in getting hold of this.

Now the pelicanware web site is permanently down by the look of things so I was wondering if anyone had an old copy of Notion that will run on NOS 1.3 knocking around. If they are interested in selling this to me, or if anyone knowns of a resource on the net with this on, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

David

David Everitt
Mob: 07967 229265