[NTLK] SimpleMail problems Please Help !!

From: Rob Perkins (robhtp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 16:07:21 PDT

Hello again, well I got my modem working "Dialing"
but can't seem to connect.

should I be using SLIP or PPP to connect ?

when i use PPP it says " PPP negotion failed check
authorization settings Blah Blah Blah !!!

When I use SLIP it says " Couldn't resolve IP address
smtp-server.indy.rr.com " But it shows I am connected
to the internet ? but when I pick up my phone I hear a
dialtone yet the newton says im connected which
ofcourse im not .

Should I be using the Server configuration or the
Manual , if Manual what do I put as my newtons IP
address ?

All of my POP and SMTP settings are correct and also
my Login Settings

I called Roadrunner and asked for their Primary DNS
address and Domain Name and thay cant seem to help me
out unless I am using a PC , so I left those settings
Blank .

Any one using roadrunner dialup in Indianapolis ?

Also i am using NIE 2 if this helps ..... Thanks to All