[NTLK] trying to pay for eMate or is graham samuel alive? =)

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 15:00:45 PDT

Hi Folks,

I am trying to contact Mr. Graham Samuel to pay him for the eMate he=20
sent me, but he seems away. I sent emails couple days ago and nothing.=20=

His name is Graham Samuel, he used to 'live' in this email:=20
livfoss_at_blueyonder.co.uk

I own this man some sterling pounds and I am trying to pay him, but I=20
think he might be using another email or be away from his computer!=20
Anyone here got a contact on him? a clue? Is the UK out of internet? =3D)

Cheers
andre

--=20
Andre Alves Garzia =F0 2004 =F0 BRAZIL