Re: [NTLK] Siemens Note Phone

From: j g (atcnn2_at_yahoo.se)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 11:16:42 PDT

Hi,

I have a Siemens Newton Phone. I have the same problem. I thought it
needs a specific switch board to run, kind of network. I still don't
know. Than I thought it is broken. I am not sure about it. The last
idea of mine is that it should be put all together ,with Newton and
modem attached, and power by the adapter to run. It is a lot of
electronics there, it possible needs power.

  Frank has this phone. Frank do you run it.??? Help us pls.

John