Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New usermap is released!

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 04:27:17 PDT

Sometime around 15/10/04 (at 3:09 pm -0400) Victor Rehorst said:

>I've finally gotten approval to unleash the new User Map!
>
>http://www.newtontalk.net/map/

Superb. Very, very cool.

My only quibble is that the first character of the first name in the
popup people lists is obscured by the arrow cursor. I had to fiddle
about a bit to work out if the name on the Portsmouth, UK square was
Ken or Ben. (It was in fact "ben" with a small 'b'. Hi ben. ;-)

I don't suppose there's an easy way to alter the X.Y coordinates of
where those pop up in relation to the cursor?

But anyway, very cool indeed. :-)