[NTLK] [OT] Dearest Friends (POEM) a dedication

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 14:34:39 PDT

Dearest Friends

It is of the likes of you that I am happy to be here. Like all good
technology the privileges are ours. A good little one we have. It is
with this that we are, are concentrated. I promised. Like a song I
wouldn't ring in your ear. Let all good things continue. A fine day it
will be when we will play again.

Basically, whether new or not, I was able to get my dates to behave.
Should it have been OSX on a newton like device I would have saved
plenty (time). Let one day our dear osx be seen wearing blue jeans and
a black turtle neck, give it a name, a portable name, so we can carry
it wherever we go. Like the portable windows device that go here and
there. An osx device my heart would likely warm in my hand. A device to
keep dates. Dates that are easier than now. After an hour or so, they
were device while a 10 it would be now.

Do you want it?

I do.

Remember the wired prayer? Let it be now, soon. I hope. Should it be?
it will be beyond!

A device in hand running 10 and all that is perfect and easy. Let it be.

Hesitant to post, but here it is, a simple wish for us all, the 10,
like the numbers on our hands, be held.

A poem only, a simple wish for 10, a portable 10.