[NTLK] If you use WiFi on Newton - please read...

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 10:10:59 PDT

Earlier, I asked what WiFi card was compatible with
the MP2x000 via recent drivers and also does not have
a horribly large antenna protrusion. I deally I would
like to leave a WiFi card in the unit at all times.

So, maybe a bette way to go about it is, can you
either:

1) list the exact make/model of the card you use, so I
can go do a google search on it to see a picutre of
it, or...

2) provide a link to an image out on the web of the
card

Will help me chose. I See UPS has left my MP2100 on
my door waiting for me after work, now I need to
decide on and purchase a card.

Thanks!

bp