Re: [NTLK] Blue sparkly 2100 on eBay ...

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 17:10:27 PDT

Well, looks like the 'knowlegde'gator copied another list members idea(s),
just because he used a different color doesn't mean it's that different or
an original, even worse looks like a huge profit margin that could have
been done by the owner of a Newt. with inexpensive instructions.

...man, when will some people learn and be respectful.

Daniel, time to put up some of your spray painted Newts. and sell them for
alot less and really benefit the Newton prodigy!