Re: [NTLK] Looking for donations of broken MP2000 Screens?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 11:23:48 PDT

Brent,

I'm looking primarily to get parts to work out the repair process.
If this works out well and the repairs are stable then I was going to
do repairs for others like Frank.

If however you need your MP2000 repaired I can do this for you
reasonably if you already have a replacement screen available as I am
short on parts and don't do this as a job but a hobby.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung