Re: [NTLK] (CDN) Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 08:10:00 PDT

Hi Warren,

If there are any cancellations you are third on the list.

I sent out this message at 2:10 yesterday afternoon:

That's it. We're done. Thank you very much for playing. Congratulations to=
=20
the winners. Better luck next time to those who didn't make the cut.

Further communications will be done on the side, under the cone of silence.

Most of all, thank you very much to Wilber Gao of Qingdao Hongtai Garments=
=20
and Caps Co.,Ltd. for providing the hats and doing it at no charge. Thanks=
=20
Wilber!

Andrei

Latest List:

1 - Me in Edmonton, Alta.
2 - Victor Rehorst in Whitby, Ont.
3 - John Webb in Toronto, Ont.
4 - John Webb in Toronto, Ont.
5 - Robert Benschop in Etobicoke or Qu=E9bec
6 - Robert Benschop in Etobicoke or Qu=E9bec
7 - Someone with the alias Claus somewhere in western Canada
8 - Someone with the alias Claus somewhere in western Canada
9 - Ted Ramsden in Van
10 - Victor Rehorst in Whitby, Ont.

Andrei