Re: [NTLK] Screen size on an emate

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 03:18:34 PDT

The eMate has the best keyboard I've ever used, even though it still has a
nice touch screen.
The eMate is actually fun to use due to it's dual input ability.
It has a built-in carrying handle, albeit it's a little small.
It only has one pc card but it's a type III form.
But yeah, get the cables fixed.

It's a great addition to a collection, but yeah don't spend over $100.00
unless it's got gold cables inside. :-P