[NTLK] WG: Recommondations for a serial PCMCIA card and WLAN card

From: markus.sperzel_at_degussa.com
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 04:26:31 PDT

Hi everybody,

reanimated my Newton 2100 already and now I am looking for some additio=
ns.
Actually I am looking around for a serial PCMCIA card.
Any recommondations or will all cards work without problems?

Some goes for a WLAN card. As the cards that are recommended by Paul an=
Nirouchi are hardly to get in the shops I started looking around on eba=
y.
But hardly found exactly the cards listed, but cards claiming to be
compatable to the orinoco.
Are there any problems possible or is it just worth trying?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen / Kind regards

Markus Sperzel=