Re: [NTLK] Blunt Question from New Commer

From: W. Kim (wanjin32_at_yahoo.co.kr)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 23:12:01 PDT

OPPPPS! Sorry for my previous posting, which looks strange! I subscribed with another
email, and hope it will works.

Following is my original posting.

Hi,

I'm new to this list and this is first time to post, but have been reading NTLK couple of years
for my newton 2000u.

Now I have some question regarding bluetooth setting.

Recently, I bought a AmbiCom Bluetooth CF card (black antena) from ebay, and tried to
set up bluetooth using blunt, Obex, and Neo, from www.40hz.org.

I was able to send notes document to PC( windows 2000) via bluetooth succefully. However,
whenever I send notes document to PC via Obex, the notes always overwrite previous test file as
untitled
on my PC. Regardless how many times sending different notes data to PC, there is only one text
file on PC as untitled, and the text file contains last text data. This issue occures sending
only notes document to PC, other applications like Date data have its title.

Does sombody know how to solve this issue? maybe preference setting? Thanks in advance.

My setup configuration details:
- Window 2000 PC
- MPU2000 US
- Blunt 0.7.6