Re: [NTLK] Free Newton baseball Caps

From: Wilber (playboy7811_at_163.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 18:09:50 PDT

Great,thanks for that info!
WILBER GAO
QINGDAO HONGTAI GARMENTS AND CAPS CO.,LTD.
ADD:LIGEZHUANG TOWN,JIAOZHOU,QINGDAO,CHINA 266316
TEL:+86-532-8280147/8280826
FAX:+86-532-8280858
E-MAIL:wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com
       wilber03_at_163.com
www.ht-caps.com
Andrei Chichak
acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net
09:46:00 2004-10-13
Re: Free Newton baseball Caps
Good morning Wilber,

I checked with FedEx this morning and saw that the hats are on their way. I
will send you another message when they arrive here, I expect it will be
tomorrow as they are now on their way to Memphis.

Andrei Chichak