Re: [NTLK] T39 or T68i connection With MP2100

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 14:38:44 PDT

On 13-okt-04, at 21:23, Martin Joseph wrote:
> Drat! I wish I had known this a couple of days ago! My wife lost her
> t68i, and I just bought a t610 off Ebay...

If it's any comfort, in my personal experience the t68i sucks, there
have been series that would start to malfunction after a while and I
happened to have two of these.
And I'm on my second t610 (the first was stolen) and no problem apart
from not always being so reliable with my bluetooth headset.

Robert Benschop