Re: [NTLK] Screen protectors...do you use 'em?

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 11:43:13 PDT

I too used NuShields on my News for a couple of years and was very
happy with them. Then, after finding that I was using the backlight
more than I was comfortable with (even in normal indoor office
lighting conditions), I removed them and was much happier.

My primary MP2K has received hard daily use since '97 and still
doesn't have a single scratch on it. That said, I carry a (dry)
microfibre eyeglass-cleaning cloth with me and wipe the screen and the
stylus tip almost every other day, which may be part of the reason my
screen is in such good shape.

Gavin.