Re: [NTLK] export FilePad to QFig Pro

From: Jaime Méndez (servafin_at_prodigy.net.mx)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 18:06:03 PDT

Once you have your date string converted to a number, you can sort it.

Jaime.

Extract from Programmer Ref:
StringToDate(dateString)
Parses a string for date or time information and returns the result as the
number of minutes passed since midnight,January 1,1904.The formats used
for individual elements and delimiters in the input string are determined by
values in the active locale bundle.
dateString The string to parse.If the year is omitted from the
string,the current year is assumed.The following types
of date/time strings can be parsed (the case of letters is
not signi ficant):
"12:05 a.m. sun, jan 2, 1992"
"jan 2, 1992"
"12:05 1/2/92"