Re: [NTLK] New Newtendo Site - Use This one-

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 07:28:09 PDT

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:33:24 -0400, Eagan Rackley <eagix_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm sorry guys.
> Paul just informed me that I should be using:
> http://dev.newtontalk.net/~eagan/

Eagan,

Great work and keep up the updates.
If I only can figure out how to get more time to install Newtendo &
convert those ROMs. I just got my younger sister's GameBoy and now
have all the ROMs I want to play in Newtendo....

Don't worry about jumping the gun... If you ask Frank he'll tell you a
doosie of a blunder I almost made this past week ;) of course our
consumate worker of miracles ,'Mr. Grundel', doesn't only work his
wonders with Newts only... and thank God for that!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung