Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps (UK)

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 15:44:58 PDT

If there are any people in the UK who are NOT on
Peter's Newton cap list who definitely DO want
one of these caps, could they let me know? Only
if you're serious; although these are free from
the manufacturer, they'll probably cost between
£8 and £10 with the China-to-UK and UK-to-you
delivery.
I'm considering placing a separate order for
another ten, but I would like to know if there's
still enough demand for these particular caps.

Failing that, there's always Luiz Petroni's
NewtMEDIA store, which should be opening in
around 30 days. Oh, and there's the CafePress
Newtonwear store at
http://www.cafepress.com/newtonwear/. The
CafePress store will donate its $1 profit per
sale to this list, and Luiz said his caps would
be offered with the same kind of deal.

(Luiz, I'll take the caps at the very least off
the Newtonwear store when you open your store, I
don't want to spoil your efforts!)